Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:33 am
All times are UTC + 0
W3X to SHP projects
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 5 of 5 [221 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Steve_1993
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PillBox20 wrote:
Zero18 wrote:
btw Kenosis, you should try making Peacekeeper from RA3.

I too would be very happy if you convert it! I assume that it will be messy as the Shinobi. The Peacekeeper has a shield as secondary weapon just like the Shinobi has the sword.

I would be happy too(to see Peacekeeper from RA3 to RA2)!

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Like Kenosis said he can only do rendering. He's not gonna add new animations like a Peacekeeper donning a Shield & Shotgun though. If you want them to have 2 different walk & stand sequence though that could be possible.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like them Kenosis. Great Job. I would love to take Both Nod and GDI commando if it's okay to you Smile everything looks so great that I almost see no misoriented renders or colors and as well as the excellent appearance of the SHPs themselves.

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Someone ressurrect this please!

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

peace keeper, made for EASB Hour

kepr.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  kepr.shp
 Filesize:  216.42 KB
 Downloaded:  431 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks great! It fits the RA2 Allies more.
^.^

You don't mind if I recolor it, right?

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
LeaCa
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kenosis i have tried your rocket angel but my secuences did not work,can you make another secuence?

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no, I wont bother with art thing unless I have my own use for it

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
LeaCa
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok but my secuence doesnt work at all please take a look and tell me what is wrong.

[RocketeerSequence2]
Ready=0,1,1
Guard=0,1,1
Prone=0,1,1
Walk=822,17,17
FireUp=38,21,21
Down=0,1,1
Crawl=822,17,17
Up=0,1,1
FireProne=38,21,21
Idle1=762,30,0,S
Idle2=792,30,0,E
Die1=8,15,0
Die2=23,15,0
Die3=0,0,0
Die4=0,0,0
Die5=0,0,0
Fly=522,30,30
Hover=370,19,19
FireFly=226,18,18
Tumble=206,20,20
AirDeathStart=206,20,20
AirDeathFalling=218,1,0
AirDeathFinish=225,1,0
Paradrop=0,1,1
Cheer=792,30,0
Panic=822,17,17

LeaCa
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

also i saw your work and your abilities in modding,youare incredible

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kenosis, could you please pack up all the stuff in this topic (including the pm-ones since you continued posting stuff here) into 1 archive (optional) + 1 frame preview of each thing?

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if you really want it why not make it yourself

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Because not all of the things have download links here - some are just previews.

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so they remain only previews

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DyordsTheBell
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kenosis wrote:
newly made mammoth tank and cnc3 titan(tested in ROS scene)

Do you have download links for that ? Smile

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello. Sorry for the ultra necropost, but the link

[quote]https://www.dropbox.com/s/g52lbt1xo9yrua3/shp%20tools%20show.7z?dl=0[quote]

does not work any more (file deleted)

Does anyone have "shp tools how.7z" ?

I am trying to convert W3D into SHPs so it would be good for the community (Generals, RA3 civilian buildings that will be released)

TeleVisor
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A bit late, but here's a version of kenosis's behemoth which works like your standard artillery/Juggernaut in TS (in terms of animations).

I did a number of changes, but it's all very minimal tweaking.

Relevant code to make it work:

Code:
Artillary=yes
Turret=yes
TurretAnim=DJUGG_A
TurretAnimIsVoxel=false
TurretAnimX=0
TurretAnimY=0
TurretAnimZAdjust=-60
BarrelAnimIsVoxel=true
VoxelBarrelFile=DJUGGBAR         ; use an invisible vxl here
StartFacing=0   
IsJuggernaut=yes

ArtyBeh.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  ArtyBeh.zip
 Filesize:  953.65 KB
 Downloaded:  59 Time(s)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mr.Hymn
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Please anyone I want to know the tutorial of conversion so I can learn and do it myself too please....

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee's post above has the tools you need & a video tutorial showing how to use them...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 5 of 5 [221 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon