Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Rise of the Reds Version 1.85 Released
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
The_Hunter
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:01 am    Post subject:  Rise of the Reds Version 1.85 Released Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After a long wait of almost two years, we are proud to present you the release of Rise of the Reds Version 1.85. In the name of the SWR team, I want to express my gratitude to all of you who stuck with us for all this time. Now, the grand moment has arrived as we lift the curtain on our new release. For the last two years, we have been working hard to present to you a variety of new features, including many new units and abilities for all factions, a complete visual overhaul of Russia and the GLA, the much anticipated GLA Recycler mechanic, countless tweaks to the AI and the inner workings of the game - but most notable of all, the inclusion of our own integrated multiplayer platform. SWR.net is ready to host your games, connecting you with ROTR players around the world. Without further ado, we present you the download link as well as a little appetiser below.

Key features of our new release are:

-Drastically reduced lag in AI matches
-Integrated SWR.net multiplayer service
-New map pack integrated in the main installation
-Vastly remodelled Russian and GLA faction
-Several new units and abilities for all factions
-Support for the Ultimate Collection version on Origin.
-All official maps revised to be more balanced.
-Unique voice overs for many old and new units.

Also our streaming host Hecthor Doomhammer will be celebrating the release tonight with a special release stream!

And for your convience a countdown untill the start of the event: http://goo.gl/pfL4pC

Join us tonight and for a change you will be able to actively participate during the stream using our public beta.
Look out for games being hosted by Doomhammer himself if you want to have some screen time during the stream.

Also while you wait for the download to finish you can read the changelog here.
See you all on the battlefield!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is a slightly modified copy of this post at the Public Mod Announcements forum. Due to the suspicious date, I cannot confirm the veracity of this news, but considering the comments posted at RotR forums, it seems to be a true release.

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is the true release.
I, as Livestreamer of the Internal Beta, can confirm it is the real deal

The_Hunter
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea not to worry altho i like to pull pranks at times i wouldn't do it with something like a full release Very Happy

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great mod only i don't like is New GLA which use to be my most favorite factions in Generals.

Mackintoke

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So why don't you like it? This is a forum, post some ideas. Is it the visuals of GLA you don't like or  what? Specify man, for god sake. Elaborate. Put the sapce to use.

I am legitly curious as to why, you said what you just said.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!