Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 am
All times are UTC + 0
Campaign end goal?
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
redfox34
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:59 pm    Post subject:  Campaign end goal? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi guys,

Happy to see you're keeping TI alive, it's totally awesome  Smile

I have some questions to ask about the vision for the campaign, since it's my favorite part of the mod.

1.  What's the end # of missions you're aiming for both sides?  It seems like the campaigns are nearly done.

2.  Are the GDI & Nod campaigns going to have separate endings, or will they overlap like Firestorm into one story?

3.  Are you guys going to have to go back and replace missions once you have a snow tileset?  What will happen to the old ones?

4.  And finally...if you guys add that Globotech mini-campaign you've mentioned once or twice, how long do you think it will be?

Cheers, keep up the good work

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Campaign end goal? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the compliments, it's always nice to hear people enjoying our little hobby Smile

redfox34 wrote:
1.  What's the end # of missions you're aiming for both sides?  It seems like the campaigns are nearly done.

16 for both sides. But that's just the main campaign. We'll probably expand the number with additional missions in the future.

Quote:
2.  Are the GDI & Nod campaigns going to have separate endings, or will they overlap like Firestorm into one story?

The campaigns are intertwined for most part, but they already have small differences. I'm not sure if the endings are going to be entirely separate, as they have a lot of connections.

Quote:
3.  Are you guys going to have to go back and replace missions once you have a snow tileset?  What will happen to the old ones?

I don't think so. It would mean drastic changes and unnecessary workload. If snow ever gets done, I'm fairly certain it will be featured in completely new missions. Like an arctic campaign #Tongue

As for no. 4, you're going to have to wait until someone else with knowledge on the matter can answer.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Covering No. 4: We will begin work on it as soon as we can figure out why the 3rd sidebar isn't working for us, yet it works fine in DTA. I have tried asking Iran who is behind the hack to make additional sidebars function only for my questions to go either ignored or simply unanswered. That being said however, it could simply be an INI issue we've overlooked, but neither I or BittahCommander can see an issue.

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

3rd faction's sidebar works with TS Client. Have you put
Resources -> GameOptions.ini -> [ForcedSpawnIniOptions] -> SidebarHack=Yes ?

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, but for some reason it doesn't take any effect for us.

Sirius007
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Perhaps the Snow Tile would be useful in a Nod Mission in Iceland!

-You are storming the beaches, D-day Style

-AI Controls Bases and Outposts (Defense of the Ancients from Warcraft 3!)

-You control Elite Nod Units (No Artillery, but has Crate Upgrades near Nod AI Bases)

-You send them head first into GDI lines alongside TWO Nod AI Allies!

-Break through the defenses, destroy all military and civilian structures, GDI retreats and Nod pursues, Rinse and repeat

-Very bloody, especially on the GDI side as many of their turrets and vehicles are damaged

P.S. Thank you for listening for your fans, especially on the Reaper Mission!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum