Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:12 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Mod is not forgotten
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
PPMNewsReporter
Official PPM Bot with Custom Rank!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject:  Mod is not forgotten Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

+++ Reciving transmission +++

+++ Updating mod status - Mod is alive and ready for future updates +++

+++ Welcome Back Commander +++

Important update on mutant civilian population in red zones.

Mutants spotted building new military bases and building new armies.

Mutants weaponizing blue tiberium with devastating results.

Their motivations and purpose are unknown.

Future update on situation required.

+++ End of transmission +++

+++

Yes it´s true, mutants as playable faction - The Forgotten will happen in Tiberium Essence.

I know it is been a long time since last update, but to be honest I was not sure what to do with TE after that. After many thinking and testing different things I have come to decision that Forgotten as playable faction is way to go.  The process that lead to this point was also slow and uncertain to the last moment and its not quite finished yet, but at least I have finally something to show you.

Also there was some ups and downs, things happened that I can´t talk about, so it was not easy to keep it going this year.

Anyway rest assured mod is alive and it's going to be bigger.

I have a lot to show you so there will be more updates soon this is just beginning.

Also if you like it so far, vote for mod in annual moddb awards.

Thank you for your support and see you soon.

Carnius

Read more...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon