Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 am
All times are UTC + 0
A special deal for all of you, in the next hours.
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:01 pm    Post subject:  A special deal for all of you, in the next hours.
Subject description: Be online in the next hours and reply our next news quickly... for a revolution!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone! In order to celebrate the date, we will post a special invitation to a new project that will speed up your modding skills in a scale you've never seen before, at least in terms of graphics creation. I've been working on it for a while for my Doctorate thesis and now I'm in need of people to aid me to test it. So, I will announce it in the next hours (I just need to fix a couple of bugs first, no big deal) and I'll pick the first 3 responses. So, check this site every 5 minutes. You won't regret.

This special project will aid you to quickly build buildings like the ones you've seen from the newest mod to join the PPM family, such as Shattered Paradise

Or infantry and missiles like the ones developed for the recently resurrected Tiberian Sun Reform.

Or either a Fortress Gates that Twisted Insurrection has displayed today.

And much more. If course it mainly depends on the quality of the artist. Nonetheless, the objective is to make the creation of these graphics become faster and more trivial. So, stay tuned in the next hours and the first 3 artists who reply our next news post will be invited to this really cool project.

Key Words: #News #SpecialProject #TiberianDawn #RedAlert1 #TiberianSun #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #OpenRA #Generals #ZeroHour #TiberiumWars #RedAlert3 #TiberianTwilight #ShatteredParadise #TiberianSunReform #TwistedInsurrection #BetaTesting #SpecialAnnouncement #April1stBelieveItOrNot 

Last edited by Banshee on Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:10 am; edited 3 times in total

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee Ph.D of video game art Smile

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is the program/project called "sAd April fOols power House of pAinZ"

I must sign up for that NNNOOOWWW!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Count me in
*sets EnableGreatGraphics=yes*

a Pussywagon for Banshee for this great project

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Nolt
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ohhh... So sad, I'm the fourth artist that got in there Sad

Creator of Shattered Paradise .
ORA Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/tuhp9m6 , SP Discord https://discord.gg/hk428Wk

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know right, I was thinking the same thing. Shame I'm fifth inline to get access to this AMAZING tool!

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what? SHP? VXL?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TI's imagery is broken in first post. Sad

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
a Pussywagon for Banshee for this great project

Ladies and gentlemen: The Lin Kuei Ominae said "Pussywagon".  #Lil angel

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nolt wrote:
Ohhh... So sad, I'm the fourth artist that got in there Sad

Don't worry about it, just PM Banshee, he'll probably let you in on it like he did me.

Thanks Banshee, 3 clicks and bam, a new building! Such a groudbreaking tool!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
In order to celebrate the date

I gave the hint, didn't I? That was one of the most stupid april's fools joke ever in PPM, but it worked out to promote some of the mods here.

I'm working on an application indeed, for my Doctorate thesis, which should be able to recognize and understand objects and, perhaps, in the future, transfer content from one to another. But I'm in very early development stages to have any public beta testing... and for my doctorate I'm having to restrict it to 2D, otherwise I won't finish it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!