Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:15 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Complete Red Alert Campaign from Ra2-YR?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
MI6007198920162000
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject:  Complete Red Alert Campaign from Ra2-YR? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How can i play the campaign missions from ra2 to yr,

i already did everything like editing the missions.ini,battle.ini,mapsel.ini
is there something missing? or something i should add?
when i edited those it saids "Unable to Read Scenario"

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The triggers in every mission/map needs to be edited to take into account the extra Yuri side. A few people have started on fixing the mission for YR but I don't think any were completely finished.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You will need to learn the singleplayer maps basics, I am experienced at taskforce and most over 58 common used actions & events, If you have already learned from the basics, try to practice, It was very easy to me for only 2 practices, Including leaning triggers from official RA2/YR/TS/FS singleplayer maps.

MI6007198920162000
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what should i use to edit singleplayer missions then?

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Final Alert 2 or you can edit them manually with notepad.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
MI6007198920162000
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

but how can i get every scenario in every mission? the only thing i get is multi maps

silverwind
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

they're in the maps01 and maps02 mix files.

Dasfonia
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon