Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Destroyer Aircraft Voxel not showing up properly
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
leaoaltamirano
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject:  Destroyer Aircraft Voxel not showing up properly Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I already tried fixing the destroyer plane voxel using the HVA Editor, to correctly show the aircraft. However, in game, the aircraft is not visible. Only the ship is seen, and the aircraft cannot be seen behind it. Attached is the VOXEL and the HVA. Please help. Oh, and the destroyer aircraft works. It takes off and does its job. The idle voxel is what i have a problem with. Only the ship is seen, but not the aircraft.

F125.hva
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  F125.hva
 Filesize:  152 Bytes
 Downloaded:  2 Time(s)

F125.vxl
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  F125.vxl
 Filesize:  236.26 KB
 Downloaded:  18 Time(s)

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With a multi-part voxel, the section that has the bounds most towards the user covers the ones that aren't. Since it looks like your aircraft is smaller in all directions, you'd never have the aircraft closer to the user.

leaoaltamirano
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh that's unfortunate. But thank you! Is there any way to combine two voxels? I I really want the ship, but I want it to have an aircraft too.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Learn to draw.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Resize the canvases on both voxels. Adjust the location of the voxel with Nudging and copy paste the voxel sections till satisfactory.

leaoaltamirano
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks guys!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon