Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 pm
All times are UTC + 0
More units
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject:  More units Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Could some one tell me how to remove the restriction of the unit production. like so I can have it more like RA2 with 30 units build instead of 5

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MaximumQueuedObjects=

Change the value from it as you wish. When you put 4, the maximum will be 5. If you put 29, the maximum will be 30. I sincerily, recommend 99.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

also any time I deploy a unit or make a building it say's new construction option's now this isn't hurtin the game but it is real annoying any idea's on wats happening

All hail me

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It happens when a building is the only prerequisite to a thing that is not buildable by the side you are using, only by another side.

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanx, Bansh! I never knew that point...

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well if I read that correctly that's not wat I ment. What happens is for example I'm nearing the end of a mission and I make another power plant and it says "New construction options" Now I know I have a full tech tree I just wanted to know what was goin on. This also happen's when I deploy thing's like tick tanks, or artilleries.

All hail me

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When the new construction options sounds, are you able to see an disabled unit or building in your side bar? Then, check the prerequisite of this building/unit and the owner. That's the only cause known to have it happening...

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No thee is nothing new added to it like I know that a tick tank would not unlock anything cause I never set that up it just says it after a building is place tank deployed. Like I'll be building my forth or fifth power plant and it will sound. mabye I can send it to some one and have them test it maybe it's just my comp.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After the problematic building is deployed. Every new deployed building will give this sound. So, pay extreme attention to all new and old (modified) buildings you have...

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok I'll check it out again

All hail me

tyrane
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: More units Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hellfire wrote:
like so I can have it more like RA2 with 30 units build instead of 5

thats weird for me i can make 30 or soon Ra2 and it came like that

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mine stops at 30, dunno maybe something different version.

All hail me

tyrane
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

probably

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon