Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:04 am
All times are UTC + 0
old RA1 Nuke Anim?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Axle R.
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject:  old RA1 Nuke Anim? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was wondering if anyone ever converted the old RA1 or TD Nuke Anim to TS, I would do it myself, except that I don't have RA1, if anyone has the file can you please post it here.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Axle R.
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That one is formatted for RA2/YR use only.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry, didn't read the message properly.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voxels made for YR cAn be converted to TS. Just resize.

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's an shp not a voxel, Banshee.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL!!! Guys, I'm really bad today... I mean, first it's Tratos/Dooffy confusion and now it's shp/voxel... I really need some rest... lol..

Btw, the answer is similar to the one above. Resize the animation and convert it to the anim.pal from TS.... I've already done it with the RA2 nuke and the result is in EE's tutorial about demo trucks...

Axle R.
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its cool, I just recently "Aquired" Rolling Eyes one from somewhere Wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The only problem with the RA1 nuke is that its so small and to resize would make it look pixellated and not very good. You're better off converting the RA2 nuke explosion and using that instead, I can do it easily enough if you want it.

Axle R.
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Na, thats alright, Ive got what I wanted, now if I can only figure out how to make a mix file for it, Im a little rusty at doing that, think someone could help me out on that one, maybe a tutorial on how to make mix files so that everyone who doesn't know how will know.

Give ya a clue as to what little project Im working on, Wink

"The Red War Machine lives again." Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon