Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Map in Progress
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Durrandi
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject:  Map in Progress Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am working on this map , andthis is what I have so far, it is obviously not finished.  

I apologize for lack of pics.  They might come later
THere is one outpost/city that has a firestorm wall around it. I didn't take this idea from the biodome map.  But cool map anyway.

Comments and suggestions?

I added a train that you can control if you capture the building next to it butis there a way wher you can change a unit to the side of the respective player who captured teh builidng without making seperate triggers for each player?

civisle.mpr
 Description:
it started out with a bucnk of cities on islands but I scrapped the idea.

Download
 Filename:  civisle.mpr
 Filesize:  204.59 KB
 Downloaded:  194 Time(s)

Nuclear General
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Durrandi wrote:
I added a train that you can control if you capture the building next to it butis there a way wher you can change a unit to the side of the respective player who captured teh builidng without making seperate triggers for each player?

Possibly not. I'm not a TS expert at all, but it might not be possible. I prefer RA2-YR modding and mapping.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Wiziwig
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope, I'm pretty sure you have to make a seperate trigger for each player, otherwise it's impossible.

Durrandi
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, thanks for that
I added more stuff only now the mpa freezes as soon as it is done loading, no an IE, it just freezes

Wiziwig
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Give it to me, maybe I can help  Wink

Durrandi
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

here is update then.

civisle.mpr
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  civisle.mpr
 Filesize:  210.72 KB
 Downloaded:  154 Time(s)

Wiziwig
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I fixed it as best I could, the problem was with the train trigger. The rest of the triggers still work, except the capture the train trigger. I've dissabled it, seeing as it is the cause of the freezing. I also fixed some of your other triggers, as they might have also been the cause of the map freezing.

Hope it helps  Wink

civisle.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  civisle.zip
 Filesize:  88.24 KB
 Downloaded:  195 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon